Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still SINGLE !!!!!!

Yes, I am and I am Happy that way.
Everyone and yes everyone is asking me that annoying question.
Then when i answered them with this answer, they'll say cannot get thats why consoling myself, WTF.
Sorry for being rude.
Yes, I admit its been like ages since I last coupled but that doesn't mean I am NOT happy with my LIFE.
In fact, I am glad, lucky and by least fortunate I am still single till now.
Why???
Simple, I am a person of the highest demand for a girl, career comes 2nd and MY FAMILY comes 1st.
So I guess my ex was somehow disgusted on how I cared about my family. Oh, I haven't mention some girls around me(no names) said the same thing to me but hey its not like u are my kinda taste.
Stop being so hell high all mighty, be modest and have some integrity.
From the start I befriended girls just to enlarge my circle of friends or socialize.
I don't have other intentions as now I don think I'll ever think of coupling except maybe a short short really short relationship, ONS, something like that may be possible.
OK that is too personal.
I tried explaining, I am without a stable career or a stable pay cheque, I'm not in the mood and damn girls this age are damn bloody annoying.
Let me define it. please don be offended.
Girls demand A, then given A she want B, given B she wants back A, ..........and so on..........
Girls demand attention, company, love and materials, obviously, then when given says I am too fussy, annoying, irritating and best of all, she needs more private time, haha.
A phone call or a sms will never be enough to explain my situation haha.
So unpredictable, yet I have been searching for this annoyance.
I guess the curiosity phase has just phased out.
Its just back to good old bachelor life where I can do as I please, Spent on whatever I want to, and I can work by the swimming pool without getting phone calls or sms every minute.
Oh did I mentioned, waxing my beautiful car every week hahaahahahahahahahah...........
But I do believe and of course i would love to have a long term relationship in the future.....
Well right after I gain a stable career hehe.
good day mates

3 comments:

_VeL_ said...

well, being single is good! hahaHahaha

you'll soon find a very suitable girl for yourself. it's just the matter of time.

oh ya, wayne totally forget the way u taught him how to swim. LOL

jessemyw said...

ONS???!!!
WTH!!!???
KNS!!!!!!

etee said...

woaw. look at what i've found! YOU blogging! HAHA. amazing discovery, indeed.

what's more funny is, GOODNESS, ONS?!
my positive view on you just.. vanished. HAHA

kidding. click to see who i am :P