Monday, September 22, 2008

langkawi ....... sorry

Haiz.. my friends and I have been planning this trip like ever since we all met like last year haha.
Suppose to be extremely enormously fun, but.... i just got to miss it.
Hmm... from the previous blog, i was down heavily with the headache which eventually became high fever and soooo on.
I planned a plan to indirectly tell them that I'm won't be going, a got myself a scapegoat(sorry CJ).
I sent a message to him in the early hours.
In the message I stated that I was sick this and that but the most important is that they should carry on even without me.
Then when all of them gathered at the bus station he told them and I sent all of them a message of apology.
They forgave me, and well all ends well.
Now they should be partying non-stop and drinking till they drop haha.
I'm missing the sun, sea, sand and 'food'... wahaha you thought I was going to say girls right.
Yea I think I'm missing that too.
Well thanks to this fever the party popper, is that how they spell it I'm now all at home and wasted thousands on my stupid head.
Anyway, wish them having a great time there.

3 comments:

w y n n e said...

nvm la mok mok.. there'll always be another trip =)

Bing bing said...

how r u?? hope tht u r fine now ^.^ no more headache n fever....take care o...=P

sCorpIon said...

everything is over...
but i reli so sad that u cannot join our trip,
after cuming back,i feel that the trip is nice & fun,
but i sure that if u r going too, sure we hv more fun & interesting...^^