Thursday, September 25, 2008

new interest

Hmmm...I have never thought I'll actually be interested in something new.
What is it actually??
Haha it is Bread Making.....
I love too eat but not very good in cooking.
Loves music but not talented with instruments.
Loves traveling, loves new places, loves to explore, loves to hike, loves outdoor activities but
NO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha funny........
Ok, back to the topic, bread making really captivated me, with its complexity of its simplicity.
What is so simple that makes it so difficult.
Everyone can make bread just that whether the taste suits the taste buds or not is another question.
Well, I have not actually started on this but soon, once I get an oven and the tools I'll be ready.
What inspired me to make this bold move since I'm not capable in doing anything, will I fail miserably?
Well we'll know soon enough haha.
I was sitting down in the living room watching Astro-Animax.
Then I came across an anime Yakitate Japan, yes I know its a lame inspiration to YOU but to me after watching the anime I was like,"Huh, like that also can bread only wo ".
Then, I continue chasing the episodes and realized I actually am interested in trying out.
Watching the main character Azuma Kazuma doing the impossible, not that I wanna be that great, just that I wanna try new things even though it might be a wasted talent haha.
After bread making or maybe during bread making I might encounter something new to try, who knows?
I have been researching the techniques, the possible ingredients, the tools and the right stuffs that would make a perfect bread hahaha.
My mom is supporting me but still I have to get the oven for a price of RM1000++.
Expensive, but at least my mom can do other things with it like cooking and baking.
Baking bread and making pastries (cake, tart) is different even though both is baked haha
Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

w y n n e said...

wow... seems like u gonna get a HUGE oven.

If u follow the right technique n recipe sure will jadi 1.

sCorpIon said...

wish that i have the chance to taste ur bread if u successful...hehe...

Kazuma ada japan bread no.**
michael oso ada mike bread no.**

haha...

king know how to make tiramisu,& u know to make bread...good good...haha