Monday, September 29, 2008

Holidayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Finally, I can sit down here properly without any fuss.
Phew, since the hols started loads of things have been happening.
Went out for sushi in Sakae Sushi with Chien Wen on Sunday night.
Ate a lot of salmon seriously a lot hahaha.
Had a great time, talked about the Langkawi trip she went with the gang which I missed out.
Talked about uni stuffs and my worries on the Metabolism II exam we sat.
Afraid I might not even make the cut, as my coursework mark is down the drains, don know whether I did badly or the marking scheme was too stern haiz.
Then after sending her back to her condominium, Kai Chong and Sae Weng called for yum cha, it was 12 am haha.
Went for a drink till 2 am, went back msn chat with some girlfriends then off to bed.
That was Saturday, and on Sunday I woke up at 8 am and prepared myself before going to Chong's family open house.
Supposed to start in the afternoon but I am working in the noon hours so I went earlier to check out the house and my gracious God, it was huge, humongous, a touch of class and looks expensive.
Its not a house its a mansion, a palace about 5 times my house haha.
Had a chat with them didn't know what to get for them so decided to go empty handed (yes, I was a little bit cheapskate) but what small tiny gifts will satisfy them haha.
Went for work later and from there normal daily routine took over.
Still feeling a bit drowsy, tired and emo haha, from the sick I got recently.
Won't die so easily cuz my bro's wedding is coming soon so need to go on a diet haha.
see ya

2 comments:

_VeL_ said...

wah..u also need to diet wan meh?
don't make me laugh la. lol

sCorpIon said...

that night seriously eat salmon sashimi until want vomit ....haha....so siok....
long time no so siok jo...
next time we eat again...hahahahahahhah