Thursday, September 18, 2008

shitty day again

Damn when will this fever get out of my body,
my head is bursting every time i think, move and even drink.
Can't concentrate on studies, feel so shitty (again).
Exam is coming up soon, i don wanna waste anymore time but this must happen.
Even though its only culture and comm. but still I'm planning to get an A come on.
Ok ok, about today, woke up at 3.30 am cuz very cold, had an apple and some water and off to bed.
Hey, i'm sick ok, then 8 am woke up, mom asked me to follow her out, where?
My elder brother had an appointment with the dentist, didn't want to go but need breakfast to consume my pills.
Ate the most disgusting wanton but the noodles was not bad, then waited and waited and waited till my bro came out.
He was talking while biting a cotton as he's wisdom tooth was pulled out and got one tooth filled, guess how much it cost?
RM 50 for pulling a tooth and RM 70 for filling up a hole damn(the other tooth).
Told him to get a wash or scrapping but the dentist said 2 days later haiz.
Then, in my impossible situation i managed to reach home safely, yes i may be big sized and damn healthy but when i fall sick i really do fall sick terribly.
haha
Studied for a while, just writing notes as i couldn't memorize at all.
2 pm finally i retreated to the clinic to see Dr. Chooi our family doctor.
I had only two slices of bread sandwiched with kaya pandan flavour, 1st time after so long I ate kaya-filled with sugar/glucose=fattening=like i'm not fat enough.
Ate the medicine, went to sleep again, this time I put the ice pack on my fore head and i got a brain freeze indirectly haha it was somehow painful and syok.
Woke up 3 hours later feeling a whole lot better talked with my sis through the msn(she is in aussie).
Ate my porridge then my medicine then it's all happening again the pain in the head feeling like its about to burst.
Studied for awhile then here typing blog as i think i'm going to my bed once again haha.
so see ya
and good luck to me in my finals haha

1 comment:

_VeL_ said...

good luck to you in your finals ya! =)

and get well soon. u so big size and so easy get sick wan. lol