Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In need to Change

Well yesterday my friend told me the results was out so after the basketball game, I rushed home at once just to find I couldn't login to that dumb assed intranet.
By the way I'm studying in UTAR.
Then this morning, I logged in also to find myself in the same shitty problem.
Before I continue, I would like to wish happy celebrating Aidilfitri and happy holidays to everyone whom may be concerned.
For once I'm so freaking nervous about my results as I in my heart have known that I didn't do quite well in the exam especially in meta and molecular.
Whatever and I mean whatever I read didn't come out, yet I didn't spot any questons I read all the info in the notes given.
I was like oh shit I flung this exam, how can I be so dumb.
But what is done is done, all I can do now is wait and wait.
If worst come to worst I'll resit the exam again as there's nothing I can do about this.
p.s. anyone reading this please keep it here and don spread it everywhere k.

3 comments:

jessemyw said...

shitz man...
don u dare...
im telling u...
ive planed everything edi...
to come at the rite time!!!
so DON SPOIL IT!!!

sCorpIon said...

so sorry that i hear that u need to take sub again...i can understand that feeling..really shittty!!
but,by now,what i can do is give u support la..hope that u can get Good result then....
Gambate!!!

w y n n e said...

sorry to hear bout it,, All i can wish u is All The BEst n Good LUCK~!!!!!!!