Friday, October 24, 2008

Emo coming back haha

Sitting here almost everyday thinking almost about everything in the past.
The sweet memories and of course the bitterness of the candy memories.
Just thinking that next year is my and our last year of university life.................., gives me heart aches haha.
Thinking we were all care free, enjoying, smiling and laughing at each others' jokes, actions and swearing and curing for fun.
I'm fed up of studying seriously as I even thought of stopping since sem 2 year 1 after the disappointment in maths haha.
I try harder each sem and yes each sem I'm getting better (well slightly).......
But I don seem to understand how to answer the paper,
  • memorize checked,
  • understanding checked,
  • format totally clueless
No matter how much facts I wrote, how well my facts are I don't seem to get a grip in answering the stupid paper as this is my fatal weakness in exams.
Anyway, life goes on.......i guess.
Next year will also determine whether am I suited to be with my sis in Aussie haiz damn,(she'll kill me).
Back to uni life last year, friends were made and friendship was broken.
Love was made..............tht doesn't sound right.............connected, it was practically flying all around in the sky as love is in the air.
Couples were born and couples broke off and some ...well couldn't happen i guess. aka tak jadi la.
Liki group was formed and being quite popular until well i guess people grows up........Their perception is grown ups must be all that serious, almighty and 'MATURE' huh... thats childish to me.
anyway LIKI is basically dead now netherless there are some loyal members keeping things running.
What else.... let me see, nothing much if there are i'll write that down in the next post haha ok see ya

No comments: