Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A present

Hmmm....
Let me ask u this what will u give as a birthday gift to a 11year old girl...
Here's the hints....
She is celebrating her 11 years old, she is my student(swimming), very active in sports and GOD gifted talent in whatever things she does, she shines (a little bit talkative to people she is familiar to) brighter than the lots.
What else.... ummm, she may be 11 years old but she does has a mature thinking(don get me wrong as in she is old typo), she thinks rationally and of course all kids are happy go lucky....well most.
She is well brought up, well mannered(parents did and doing a good job), loves music and well she has a rock solid attitude where she doesn't give up that easily and would try to strive harder to achieve the goal in her mind.
Ok.... most people gave me these suggestions
  • wallet
  • girly stuffs(necklace.....)
  • sunglasses
  • swimming accessories and attires
  • stuffed toys(teddy bear...)
  • sports shoe
  • fancy expensive slippers(beach slippers by billabong,....)
  • and finally candies
well there were more but ahh just forget those.
Before that u might ask why on earth do i need to get her something??
My answer is simple, she is one of those students whom i am very close to.
Maybe I'm not but at least that's what i felt.
Anyway back to the present...
Now I don know what u'll guys choose but I chose to get her a big pack of candies.
Candies that cost me RM30+, it is reasonable to me as the candies are not easily found everywhere.
I came across a tidbits shop selling numerous candies, I was sooo excited as I do think I still have that child's crave in me, hehe.
I was in Sunway Pyramid, came out from Shogun a Japanese buffet where I celebrated my father's birthday.
There it was like watching gems lying around begging to be consumed.
My mom suggested I mix all of the candies available and so I did.
About a variety of 12 different types of candies I'd mixed.
The candies were those with similar texture of gummy bears, but just way traditional and way tasty hehe, free tasting.
Got it, bought a transparent gift wrap, which I searched high and low in the whole P.J. as it was Deepavali all shops were practically closed.
Wrapped it placed it in a bag and went for work the evening, the eve of her birthday.
Waited for the training to end, I am a coach there, then waited till she bathe and...........
flew her into the swimming pool but I guess I threw her too hard haha SORRY.
Then waited till everyone left I gave her the present, donno whether she'll like it.
Hey, its just candies.
Thats all for now, see ya.

No comments: