Monday, October 20, 2008

My phone's been kidnapped(mature listing)

Well my Nokia N73 was stolen from the bottom my nose, well literately.......
OK what happened was as usual I went to work, started teaching and all.......
I was on over time as today's class was monstrous and very very frustrating as when one bad apple comes with another rotten apple, it'll create apocalypse to the world............................
To make things more understandable, one brat + another brat = chaos.
Damn I'm good with equations...
Back to the phone, so after that I went to get my stuffs to bathe but then I realized my bag was missing something...
I threw everything out just to find some (please don mind me saying this)... pathetic, assed up, fucked up, son of a bitch, fucking asshole, son of a whore, brainless, idiotic buffoon, society's rubbish, GOD-DAMN son and his DAMN-GOD failed to teach him what's moral, fucker, sucked up bastard, ma ge hai, cibai, dickless shit, ................... u made me swore for the whole fucking day, u soon to be retarded or limbless or half dead, suffer in this piece of shitty world............who took my phone right from my bag.
Whoever is it, I have NEVER cursed anyone in my entire life so deep that I really really DO HOPE when u die, u'll DIE in such a tragic accident that no one can recognize u and your entire fucking family will be dragged along with your stupid assed up death..................
GOD must have hated u that much that u were to be cursed by me u fucking asshole.
As I swore if I know who the fuck u are ... somehow I'll let u taste a little bit of the shitty water in 3k and see how I steal ur fucking pathetic life.............
OK........ I'm cool, I'm relaxed everything's good but mind my words that all the curse will never be taken back by me.............
What is lost .. yes its lost.... if I dropped it give me back if i placed it somewhere give me back but u must take it away from me, u bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the anger and frustration being lashed out here....hahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha

3 comments:

althena said...

chill dude!

the fella who took ur hp really deserve those words! But dont get too angry becoz it is bad to ur health! Bad things happened for the good things to come! (wat the f im talking XD) Anyway smile ((=

Michael Mok said...

thanks.....
miss FA I must have contracted your disease

sCorpIon said...

rmb give me ur new number o.........^^